Thursday, September 15

plea for help

Asking for money is so not my style, but if it's something I believe in, I can and will ask.
So I'm asking you, my fellow sophisticates to dig a little deeper in your pockets and help me raise awareness for a great organization.

This Saturday, September 17th I am joining with thousands of other Crossfit athletes worldwide to raise funds for the Wounded Warrior Project by participating in the infamous Fight Gone Bad.

The Wounded Warrior Project is a resource available to our service men and women.

If you are serving in the U.S. military special operations community, and you lose your life in an operational mission or training accident, the Warrior Foundation will provide a full college education to your surviving children.


If you are severely wounded while deployed, the Warrior Foundation will provide immediate financial assistance and support to ensure your loved ones can be at your bedside during your recovery.

There is no greater way to say thank you to the thousands of men and women who have sacrificed for our freedom. I try to imagine what first goes through a dying or wounded soldiers mind, and I have to believe it is their family. Let's do our part by taking care of their spouses and children!
Please view My Page for more information or to donate. Donating is as easy as entering your PayPal information, or feel free to donate via check or credit card. All donations go directly to the Foundation. Every dollar helps!
I am only SEVENTY FIVE dollars short of my goal! That's fifteen people giving just five dollars. I need the funds by Friday evening in order for them to be counted.

Can you help?

1 comment:

  1. I donated Sarah! Thanks so much for keeping up with this blog! You make my morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete