Wednesday, September 14

inspired

The Look 4 Less is one of my favorite stops on the world wide web. She recently posted a look that inspired HER, which in turn inspired ME.
I love the longer cardigan with the maxi dress, and I'd certainly love to have that one myself, but there is no reason why I can't work with the one I've got. O:)
I am feeling worse today than yesterday, but something Stacey on WNTW said last night really resonated with me. It takes just as much time (or effort or energy or whatever the excuse is) to dress nice as it does to dress badly. Truer words have never been spoken, and there is no excuse, not even a runny nose, sore throat and body aches. Carry on! :)
Dress: Gap, Cardigan: Madewell, Sandals: Elizabeth and James, Bracelet: Target, Ring: Martin + Osa, Polish: Nails - OPI Fiercely Fiona, Toes - NARS Ecume

2 comments:

  1. hey girly! your hair looks so smooth and pretty:) I love it.. so healthy and natural. beautiful you. p.s. If you haven’t already.. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until this Friday! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, you have to get dressed regardless of how you feel either physically or mentally. And sometimes getting dressed nice is a mood booster.

    ReplyDelete