Monday, September 12

good morning, sunshine

This is the extent of my pattern mixing. I love pattern mixing when one pattern is subtle (a la Clinton Kelly), otherwise it gets too complicated for me.
I've been viewing this skirt as a print all this time, and as you know, I've only worn solids with it. But it really is a neutral. And wham, all the sudden I'm finding a hundred and one ways to wear it. In fact, there is a line for upcoming looks. How many times could I wear it in a week before anyone notices? Hm.
Blouse: Eclair via Nordstrom (archives), Skirt: Classiques Entier (archives), Belt: Vince Camuto, Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Ann Taylor, Ring: Nordstrom

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this skirt was the BEST purchase! I love it mixed with the bats. And I swoon for those navy heels. You look fantastic. :D

    p.s. That belt is awesome, too. I know where you live...sort of. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect pattern mixing -- I can hear Clinton's voice in my head : > It's a very pretty and chic look, head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern mix, that skirt is a versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete