Friday, September 23

good blues

There are so many "rules" in fashion and style, and personal style does take a lot of work, but at the end of the day, if my clothes make me happy, I've won. These blue pants make me very happy. :) The color is fun, and the fit is chic. They can be worn so many different ways...sophisticated, preppy, glam, rugged moto chick.
And depending on the day, any of those are "my style."
I have spent so much time in the past trying to define my style, but style doesn't need to be defined. I think if something fits well, looks great, makes you happy, and makes sense with your lifestyle, it's your style. You can wear it many different ways depending on your mood or what you're up to that day. Our individual pieces become a lot more versatile when we become more open to interpreting our style.
Jeans: J Brand, Blouse: J Crew, Shoes: Steve Madden, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace White House Black Market, Bag: Linea Pelle

3 comments:

  1. Well said Sarah! "fits well, looks great, makes you happy, and makes sense with your lifestyle, it's your style" -- that sums it up for me. Love those blue pants on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely said. And a great outfit with those blue pants. They are happy pants! I'd like to see this top with your yellow or blue skirt too sometime!

    ReplyDelete