Friday, September 16

domain

Nothing is particularly exciting about running errands on a Saturday, so you have to do what you can to make it fun, right?
I needed to make an exchange, so we headed to the Domain.
The Domain houses many shops, eateries, and even people. Shops and food are on the first floor of the outdoor community, and residences and offices are located on the top floors. I certainly wouldn't mind living there!
I was super excited to down my first Pumpkin Spice latte of the season (nonfat of course, although not sugar free, tsk) and browse a few shops. I exchanged my shoes (pics coming soon!), picked up the bracelet I wore yesterday, and was able to score a few things for Bryan. Then we had lunch and finished with a quick stop at the market for a few fresh veggies to fill out the weeks' menu.
PS: Nothing, not even pretties in the stores, could pry that coffee from my paws! ;)
Dress: Kohls, Shoes: some random brand via Endless years ago, Bag: Linea Pelle, Bracelets: F21 and Target, Ring: Express, Sunnies: Ray Ban

2 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant--you look perfectly polished for a Saturday morning with your beau.

    Mmmm....the pumpkin spice latte. YUM-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backdrop is ideal against the solid dress, nice photo location. I am also a fan of pumpkin come fall. I adore the pumpkin muffins at Dunkin Donuts, although I can't eat too many since that are not low carb.

    ReplyDelete