Thursday, September 1

the best, just better

If you know me at all, you know I'm a huge fan of Nordstrom.
Not only are their products superior and they stand behind their merchandise, they have the BEST customer service hands down.
Price matching and adjusting, no limit, no question returns, and friendly, and helpful, knowledgeable sales people. These are all reasons I shop there.
I think there is an assumption that Nordstrom is very expensive. Yes, they sell higher end, designer items, but you can easily find items on sale (or not!) for the same prices as retailers such as Macys, Gap, and even Target.
And now, saving money at Nordstrom is even easier with their recently launched FREE SHIPPING all the time, on everything.
While you enjoy this new offer, check out my fave 5 under $50 finds!

1. With summer still very much here, little dresses are most appealing. Be sure to double-check the size chart with jrs sizing. I love both the coral and purple!
2. This necklace just makes me happy. I think I'm leaning towards the green. You?
3. I have this cardigan, and I love it. Try it belted over dresses, or open with trousers. The only challenge is picking one (or more) of the 16 available colors!
4. If I didn't already have something similar, I'd snatch this beaut up in a heart beat.
5. What a great day to evening bag. Hey, it's in solids too!

Let me know what you find! :)

7 comments:

  1. A lot of mail order places in the US are offering free shipping - Land's End, Eddie Bauer, to name two ... I'm happy about it but wonder how the US economy is affecting them.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! Just made a couple unplanned purchases and got some great deals. I bought the cardigan and the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is a must at that price. I love the striped Dolman sleeve sweater too - thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Westsidebee11:01 AM

    Wow, pretty necklace. I didn't know about the free shipping, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana Jackson11:03 AM

    Yay! I'm so happy Nordstrom finally has free shipping. I will probably be a lot more likely to order from their website now. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Now I won't have to work so hard to keep our level 2 status lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat! It's about time they did this.

    ReplyDelete