Monday, August 15

life and style: makeup day

Happy Monday! No really, it is. :) I'm one of those people who love schedules and structure. My weekly schedule is down to a T and it flows like a well oiled machine. Whee.
I'm also one of those people who can't not work out for more than two days or I start feeling like a machine who NEEDS oil, know what I mean? So Mondays are exciting for that reason alone.
On Saturday I ran some errands with Bryan and we stopped at a neat little bridge to snap a few pictures. I had the bright idea of wearing a loose shirt to stay cool (guys, we are at day 60 of 100+ degrees!) and it didn't work as planned. Note to self, next time stick with the tank. ;) But I hope I looked cool. Hehe. I do like this top. I picked it up at the Anniversary Sale last year, and I didn't wear it a lot at first, but I'm starting to pull it out more and more.
After errands, I met up with my good friends for dinner and an evening of playing with makeup. That was so fun for me because I rarely have time to play around with all the stuff I have. I pretty much do the same formula every day with just a handful of products. So yay for quality time with makeup and really good friends.
Blouse: Eight Sixty (archives), Shorts: 7FAM (archives), Sandals: Sam Edelman, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Target

2 comments:

  1. Ainsley7:19 PM

    Wow, I'm from Canada and can't even imagine a heat wave that long. Love your style and your blog quickly became part of my daily favourites. Do you happen to know the name of the colour of your MAM? I'm looking for the perfect shade of red and love your but it looks different than the blood red colour that's currently available. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Cardinal. Seen here http://www.shopthetrendboutique.com/remimoafmiba2.html?source=pjn&subid=20648
    I love this shade, good luck!

    ReplyDelete