Friday, August 26

life and style: birds of a feather

...and here they are! My "new" shorts! I really like them. So fresh and summery. And they pair nicely with my new feather top. Apparently feathers are a thing right now because I'm seeing them everywhere now. Maybe because I just got one and I've got feathers on the brain?
I'm a big fan of monochromatic looks, especially when done with neutrals. White, ivory, silver, and gray. Yum, yum. It's a great way to experiment with a variety of textures, too.
But I had to add the pop of pink in my lipstick. It's my current favorite shade, so why not. :)
Yesterday I hit a personal record for my deadlifts...175#! I'm still pretty excited. It's always motivating when you do more than you ever thought you could. :)
I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be doing something indoors...pretty sure. It's day 72 of days over 100 degrees. Brilliant.
Top: F21, Tank: Old Navy, Shorts: DIY cut-offs, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: Linea Pelle, Watch: Fossil, Bracelet and ring: Martin + Osa, Sunnies: Michael Kors

6 comments:

  1. Lovely legs! Another great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana Jackson11:54 AM

    I love this! Very light and summery color palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to have this shirt!! How long ago did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, just found it online! I will be making a stop by the store to see if I can save on shipping, otherwise I will be having it delivered. Just hope it looks as good on me as it does on you! Thanks again for shopping for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know how it works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty summer outfit, the softer style of the shirt is perfect for hot weather.

    ReplyDelete