Monday, August 22

life and style: the anywhere, everywhere dress

Readers, I've done it. I have now worn everything in my closet.
I got this dress last year (or two years ago now?) for a steal at the Rack. It retailed for $288 and I picked it up for $40. It was one of those things I loved on the rack (no pun intended), and even loved when I first brought it home, but ended up never wearing it.
I pulled it out last week to try it on just to see if it belonged in my closet or not, and I reallyreally liked it! I think the last few pounds I lost made a difference in the fit. This is not a hip hiding shape at all. ;)
I'm not a prints girl, but I was drawn to this one for some reason. I also love that this can be a day to night dress. It'd be perfect for weddings.
Too bad all my friends got married the same year I did.
Somebody get married so I can wear my dress, pretty please. O:)
Dress: Trina Turk (the Rack), Jacket: Express, Shoes: Franco Sarto, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Gift from Bryan...he knows how much I love purple. :)

5 comments:

  1. Va-va-va-VOOM! Sarah, I am so glad that the TT dress was rescued from the orphanage. You look sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress (and what a super bargain too). You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dress. I love that extra flap of material right at your hips; it adds great visual interest at the perfect spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress Sarah!

    ReplyDelete