Thursday, August 11

classifieds: navy suede pumps, designer denim for cheap

I got a lot of nice feedback on this outfit post recently, and several of you asked where I found my navy suede pumps.
They are Stewart Weitzman, purchased at Nordstrom last year. Sadly, they sold out, but I thought these little gems from Nine West were very similar, and are a fraction of the cost.
ninewest.com
Navy is a great shade to transition into fall. It is softer than black, and very unexpected. I also love suede as it provides a chic texture to an overall look. Let me know if you try these!
Available at Nine West, Amazon, and Endless.

If you are on the look out for a nice dark wash trouser style denim, check out these beauties! I personally don't need any jeans myself, but I did try these on during my Great Search earlier this year. The cut is fantastic for curvier girls, and the waist band allows for a nipped in fit.

zappos.com
 A fellow poster on the YouLookFab forum "nancylee" brought the sale to my attention. These jeans are currently $158 at other retailers.
Do try these if you need them, and let me know!
Available at Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. How neat to find similar items that are still available!

    ReplyDelete