Thursday, July 7

"you"

Ugh. We just got back from a great family vacation (hence my absence and odd posting times, sorry!) and while it was wonderful in many ways, it is always so hard to readjust to "normal" life afterwards.

This outfit is new. I love it. It's "me", according to Bryan. I always show him my new things and ask "what do you think?" which I realize is like, an impossible question for our male counterparts to answer. And he said "it's you" and now I'm left to figure out whether or not that's a good thing. ;)
I rarely shop just to browse anymore. It's dangerous. I ALWAYS find something! But this time it was all things on my list anyway, so I'm not in too much trouble with myself.
I love JBrand jeans/pants/shorts PERIOD, so I was excited to find these on the clearance rack. Long story short, they were miss-marked but the great people at Nordstrom gave me the marked price anyway. Whee!
I've been on the hunt for a nude/blush colored blouse, and have been looking for a drapey black cardigan for awhile. So why not get them all together for one outfit?
Sweater: Nordstrom, Blouse: Trouve (Nordstrom), Pants: JBrand, Shoes: Nine West "Rocha", Watch: MK, Bangles: Banana Republic

5 comments:

  1. Great new pants, love that blue/gray color. I'm going to keep J Brand in mind next time I stop in Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Hello:
    You look great in those pants. Are you going to shop the Nordstom's sale? This is my favorite sale and I am going to be there when they open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I did my pre selection appointment already and saw a great number of things. I only purchased a few for that first round, but I usually find a few more things when I go back to the store once the sale officially starts. I'll be sure to share my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such an adorable look!! I love the combination. XO

    http://simplicityisultimatesophistication.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look..and i love those Jbrand pants...super cute

    Rebecca
    myaestheticstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete