Friday, July 22

frame of mind

I take shopping very seriously. It's like a sport. Gotta be well rested and hydrated (I do bring water, or shop at stores that provide it) and the uniform is purposeful.
I wear seperates when I shop. It makes trying on clothes a lot easier, because if I only find tops or bottoms, I don't have to grab the other just to try something on.
And as much as I love heels, my flats are the most comfortable for walking around for a long period of time. I won't mention names, but some of my friends and I spent no less than four and no more than six hours shopping. It takes a toll on your feet, so you have to be prepared. ;)
It is a struggle though, because I don't feel fab in flats. So if you stumble across any mid heeled wedge sandals (ideally patent nude/beige) do let me know. MWF looking for MHWS (IPN/B). Call me.
Top: Nordstrom (archives), Pants: JBrand Inez trousers (archives), Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Sam Edelman "Gigi"

4 comments:

  1. i always love the casual half-tuck with tops. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought these in taupe and they are SUPER comfy.

    But if those are still too high, they also have these and these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks! I love the first pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any shoe suggestions but wanted to say that even though you may not "feel fab in flats" you look great. Stylish and comfy.

    ReplyDelete