Saturday, July 2

casual

There is a lot I miss about Washington state. A lot. But one thing I love about central Texas are the flowers. Wildflowers or not, I see some of the most vibrant colors here! These flowering trees dot my neighborhood, and the surrounding area. They come in white and a pastel pink also. So gorgeous against the lush greens. What a contrast from our otherwise brown and dry landscape.
Speaking of, I am fortunate to be able to spend a few days with my family in Washington, as well as a few days on the Oregon coast. The weather is definitely cooler...by about 30 degrees? Haha! Packing is a challenge because that is exactly the type of weather we don't have! Maybe a week of the year? This definitely calls for some creativity...and panic. :)
Tank: Mossimo (Target), Sweater: Madewell (archives), Shorts: 7FAM (archives), Sandals: Sam Edelman "Gigi", Watch: MK, Lipstick: Milani "Rose Hip"

No comments:

Post a Comment