Monday, June 6

style signature

What's the best way to disguise a bloated tum? Intentionally, of course. :) I love this top for Mondays (post weekend cheat food) or any other day when I'm a little irritated in the belly. Pair it with stretchy pants (/Nacho Libre) and you're set.
I picked up this bracelet years ago at JCrew in the little sale box at the register. I think if I had to wear one piece of jewelry for the rest of my life, this would be it. Little did I know how much I'd come to love it. It's hard to predict what will be a mainstay in your collection, so it's always nice when something you got on a whim becomes such a "staple".
Top: Equipment (Nordstrom), Pants: Gap, Shoes: DKNYC, Cuff: JCrew, Bangles: Banana Republic, Watch: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. I like this alot!!! great monday outfit!!! You look long and lean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy when an impulse purchase really, really works out in my wardrobe. They are not always home runs but every once in a while, it works. Great idea to camaflouge with a long tunic top. I like to pack on layers (if the weather allows it) to hide weekend off the wagon eating. Easiest to do in winter when I can just add cardigans and blazers, or sometimes both to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete