Friday, June 10

the real blue jean

I've been lusting after dreaming of having my own pair of cobalt skinnies for several months. I thought long and hard about it and finally decided to give them a try.
I'm still hesitant to try trendy items, especially anything involving the word "skinny" on my lower half, but I finally gave in and tried them on. And long story short, they came home with me.
The end. ;)
I haven't had a lot of time to plan looks with these pants, but believe you me, I will. I have thoughts of color blocking and graphic tees swirling around in m'head.
What things are you have been wanting to try? Anything special on your "list"?
I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm planning to rest a lot, and do some much needed house work. We painted last weekend so I didn't have time to catch up on my usual stuff.
Jeans: JBrand, Top: Target (black tee: Gap), Shoes: Nine West, Jacket: Nordstrom, Watch: MK, Cuff: JCrew

5 comments:

  1. ACK!!!! OMG!!!! These cobalt skinnies are DYN-O-MITE! Seriously, the possibilities are endless. I adore this look.... :D I think a black and white stripe tee under this blazer would be bomb, too. Sarah, you are GORGEOUS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will now be lusting after these! Thanks a lot : ) I love Heather's idea of a black and white strip tee with these too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ridiculously cute on you! And with a color that's so much of a statement, black and white is a great way to go. If you're going to indulge in a trend, may it always make you look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great on you! Cobalt blue is not "my" colour, but I would like to try coloured jeans, maybe red or coral ones. I did purchase a pair of white jeans for the first time ever this spring, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans are going to be great with some of the new striped tops you have. And if you are feeling really bold that day, with your LAMB bag too. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete