Tuesday, June 7

impatience

You know how it is...you get something new and want to wear it right now! I found these jeans via consignment weekend before last, and I just had to wear them before they were hemmed. Hmm, sounds familiar!
I've been not so secretly in love with JBrand, and have been wanting a pair of the cigarette leg skinnies for quite some time. As luck would have it, I found some in my size at Buffalo Exchange for about...$150 less than retail. :) They seem to be in near (if not) new condition. I wore them today to see how they'd stretch before I go through the trouble of hemming. At least that's my excuse, we all know the real reason, right?
I can't be the only one though, right? What have you been impatient to wear?
PS: I need to get these two pair of jeans hemmed. I don't know why it's so hard to get done!
Sweater: Madewell (last worn here), Jeans: JBrand (consigned!), Tank: Target, Shoes: Nine West "Ponti", Watch: MK, Bangles: BR

7 comments:

  1. I have a poor habit of savings items that are new. I need to shift to wearing new items right away. It would be a better use of my clothes. :) I really like the flip at the bottom of your hair today. I'd love to see you do some styling tips with hair sometime. I often wear it up because I've never found hair easy to style no matter what cut I had. Having a link to the top in another outfit is a great idea, it's really neat to see how an item can be restyled. I hope you do more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on doing more hair related posts soon. I have a great stylist, and this was taken the day after I had my hair done. I'm growing it longer, so it's easier to flip it a little...it sort of does that naturally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! These look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I have lots of things that need to be hemmed. I'm just so lazy!

    Those jeans look fantastic on you, I can see why you'd want to wear them right away!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. They don't even look like they need hemming. Great pair of jeans, and I love that sweater every time you wear it. Very striking, but still casual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Are your J Brand cigarette jeans the mid rise style, or the curvy style? I love J Brand myself and want to buy a pair of the cigarette but not sure which ones. I have the Love Story and Babe styles as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the mid rise. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete