Thursday, June 9

coffee break

I need some fancy editing software that erases 'tired'. Anybody know of such a thing? It just feels like if one thing interrupts my sleep, everything has to. For some reason we couldn't fall asleep, and then cats, strange noises outside, and work calls kept us awake most of the night.
Sigh.
At least I hope that's why I look so blah and not because of this color. I love this jacket. And actually, this entire "color" palette...if you can't tell. Whenever I go on larger shopping trips I always find my fitting room full of neutrals with just one or two pops of color.
Anyway, thanks for humoring me. I don't know if any of that made sense.
Back to my coffee.
Pants: Gap (last worn here), Top: Halogen (from the archives), Jacket: Hinge (last worn here), Shoes: Nine West, Bracelet: Target
PS: Here is the little sleep thief. I know it's hard to believe something this cute could be such a little monster, but it's true!
She obviously takes after her mama's fondness for neutrals as well. O:)

4 comments:

  1. Well you don't look tired to me, this outfit is a great use of neutrals, although I love you in color too. One of our cats Coco usually sleeps soundly through the night, wrapped around my head generally, but still. But the night before last she kept Michael up all night and last night it was my turn to be woken up for attention at 3pm - must be something in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kitty!

    I agree with lowcarb - you don't look tired, but then I may be jealous because I can't wear gray unless it's very dark charcoal. I'm such a fan of neutrals, and it kills me that even with a face full of makeup, fresh hair highlights and good sleep I still look dead and off in gray.

    With that being said, I still wear my gray tank top with a pop of something bright, and right now that is white. Once in a while I'll add emerald or blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mushroom shade of that jacket. Mixed with the checked silky top and the multi-metal bracelet, it doesn't seem like a neutral outfit at all! I've been on a neutral kick lately, thanks to you and outfits like this. Someday I will get it as well as you do here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My trick for extra tired days is to stay away from any eye shadows with reds or pinks in them (which may amplify red eyes) and to add a touch of white to the inside corners of the eyes to add some brightness. Although you don't look tired to me.

    ReplyDelete