Friday, May 13

scratch

I'm very not happy with Blogger right now. In addition to being down for almost 24 hours, they also "lost" yesterday's post (along with your lovely comments) and today's post that was all ready for me to hit "Publish Post" first thing this morning.
I'm sure I had some useful information, maybe something witty or two...but oh well. I could just let the clothes speak for themselves. :)
Today's look was inspired by Kendi Everyday. I love her style and her blog. I already had the dress and sandals at the time of her post, but the necklace was an a-ha moment for me. What a lovely combination! Very unexpected.
What color combinations are you drawn to currently?
Dress, Sandals, Necklace: Target, Belt: Fossil

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great color combo. I never would have thought to pair those two colors together. I am currently wearing olive green and never in a million years would I have thought of that. That's why I love the fashion blogging world. I am drawn to turquoise and berry right now. I also lost 2 posts on blogger, so I feel your pain. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The olive green and turquoise is lovely, I never would have thought of those two together. I am really enjoying the simplicity of white and very light gray right now. After a winter of lots of dark colors, I'm really finding myself drawn to lots of white at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine also disappeared - Thursday & Friday's post (which I also had ready to publish) - but they just reappeared again about 1 hr. ago!! What a pain but I'm glad we're back again!
    Nice outfits - yet again!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah B11:30 AM

    You make that dress look like a million dollars. Seriously. Only seeing it in the Target ad makes it look cheap, but you make it look lovely and expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same dress and you just gave another idea on how to style it :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this dress in black! I love it...Mine has shrunk a little, so I have to wear it with leggings...learn from my mistake; make sure you DON'T DRY IT...

    ReplyDelete