Tuesday, April 5

tag team

I learned this little trick from my husband. If you wear the same thing Monday that you wore on Sunday, you don't have to plan your first day of the work week clothes. I paired my birthday party top in a more work appropriate way by adding dark denim city shorts and silver wedge sandals.
Whenever I go to Costco, I dress as comfortably as I can. Weilding the large cart through masses of people is not fun, and I'd rather be as comfy as I can.
I also buy a lot of meat there, and it happens more often than not that meat juices spill out of the packages. Nasty! Raw meat is disgusting. And I'd hate to get that on my really nice clothes.
I do like getting meat at Costco because they have a lot of free range/organic options, and you can't be the price. I got chicken, two kinds of pork tenderloin, and a corned beef that is slowly cooking in the slow cooker as I type. Mmmm.
The kitties sure love Costco trips, because everything smells of meat for awhile. Including the box I carried it in. ;) Everything is better when it smells of meat, right Molly?
Lately I've been taking my wallet from my bag and carrying like a clutch. It is surprisingly less cumbersome than a shoulder bag for shopping trips like this.
But don't tell my husband because I'm trying to convince him how much I need that white Marc bag. O:)
Shorts: Target, Top: Ann Taylor, Shoes: Kenneth Cole, Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: M+O, Wallet: LAMB

3 comments:

  1. Love the top and shoes, but to be honest I'm not a fan of shorts like that - on anyone. You have great legs and I appreciate that they're comfy, practical and modest, but I have yet to see trouser shorts doing anyone a favour, to put it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of this style, but I think I need to replace these ones. I prefer them to be a bit closer fitting, and in classic colors like black or white.
    I only like them with heels, and I do prefer actual pumps vs. wedged sandals.
    And that's why we take photos. O:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 AM

    I think you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete