Friday, April 8

leave a message

Today's post is brought to you by Starbucks Tribute Blend and a splash of Almond milk.
My husband is a Systems Administrator, which means I'm automatically his support staff. :) Every Thursday he pulls a myriad of servers off line and oversees maintenance and construction. It requires a lot of patience on my part, and not making the situation worse by whining and complaining. There's a lot of waiting around on others so he can complete his part.
So Fridays are just a little tough for us, and we do the best we can.
At least we get to go out to dinner. It's becoming a tradition after the Friday workout. O:)
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Jeans: MK (swapped), Watch: MK (not swapped, heh), Tee: Gap, Cardigan: Target, Shoes: Unisa via Endless.com

4 comments:

  1. katy~*7:32 PM

    you look so good, i hope he's taking you out for a steak dinner.

    when are you next in my neck of the woods? charlottes. would like to meet one of her personal style icons.

    ;-)

    ~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say he deserves it more than I do, but we usually go to Freebirds. Mmm.
    We'd love to get up that way, and of course I need to meet the bebe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found some GAP Long & Lean's on sale the other day, but I'm more convinced than ever that I'm in-between sizes. =( The first time I tried them on, I wasn't sold on them, but this most recent time I actually really liked them. So I bought a pair, washed and dried them, and after I got up from dinner at a restaurant, they had stretched so much and were so baggy in the butt and thighs that I could literally pull them off without unbuttoning them. Maybe I should have gone with a size smaller, but the smaller size I tried on fit pretty snuggly at the store, let alone after I dry them.

    Any helpful hints? I'm kinda bummed I have a pair now that I probably won't wear that much, even though I like them. =\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess! Absolutely.
    I always size down at Gap. They run large in general, but the jeans stretch to a full size. I suggest buying a size down and wearing them around the house for awhile before you wear them out.
    I also suggest NOT drying the jeans in the dryer. For starters, it wears them out. Secondly, it will make them shrink. Drying is very hard on clothes. In fact, I only dry socks and underwear. I don't even dry our gym clothes!
    You should be able to sell your L&L's on eBay or at a consignment shop. Gap is running a 30$ off promo right now, so maybe you could get a smaller pair?
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete