Monday, March 28

check marks

I love checklists. Checking off an item is like almost as rewarding as a great score at your favorite store. I operate off lists in nearly every aspect of my life. I swear it keeps me sane, but others may argue that I'm just infatuated with check marks. The feeling I get from crossing something off the list is pretty exhilirating.
You saw my wish list a few days ago, and I already got one item on the list...a blue print dress! I'd tried this one on before and it was just okay, but a different size made all the difference. Plus, Bryan really liked it. That never hurts.
Our weekend was good. I spent way too much time at the local mall waiting for my pants to finish being hemmed. There was some sort of misunderstanding about the TIME my pants would be done, so I got there bright and early and had to wait around for over an hour. Even I was ready to get out of there. I like shopping, but I don't like shopping for long periods. I usually know what I want and can get in and out quickly.
This outfit has proportions that I find very appealing. I think the structured long jacket gives the fairly classic dress a fresh spin.
Dress and Jacket: Ann Taylor, Shoes: Franco Sarto, Bracelet: elasticized faux pearl necklaces I've had since probably age 12

3 comments:

  1. I'm a list addict myself, however I mostly love writing them, and not so much actually following them,lol:) Blue is such a good color on you and you look really stunning in that outfit! And I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:53 AM

    Awesome outfit - and I love, love, love the neutral shoe - super flattering/leg lengthening. I'm built very much like you and I'm going to try to wear my neutral shoes more.

    ReplyDelete