Friday, February 25

wind v. sarah

We live in a very windy place. I normally don't mind, but it does make photographing outfits pretty tricky. Of all the photos I take, only about 15% make it on to the blog post. A lot of them turn out like this
But then what I can do is crop and edit and still manage to get some sort of post together. I think my eyes were super watery in this picture, so hey, look! Shoes! :D
I do manage to get a few decent ones, thankfully.
I think here I was actually laughing in frustration but it looks like I'm actually in a pleasant mood. I'll take it!
This is the first time I've worn these booties with these skinny pants. These are my best fitting pants right now, but it's too toasty for tall boots so I'm trying different shoes with these for the first time. I think I like it! I want to duplicate these pants for sure. They are very comfortable and as you've seen lately, very versatile.
Pants: Gap (Really Skinny Pants), Boots: Cole Haan, Blouse: Gap, Jacket: BCBG Max Azria, Necklace: swapped

2 comments:

  1. I don't know which I like better, the pants, or the booties. Cole Haan always makes my favorite shoes for each season. Too funny, you get that nice wind effect for free, instead of having to lug in big fans for it as they do on photo shoots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants really are great on you and I LOOVE those booties!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete