Thursday, February 3

what i wore: heat wave

I just can't get over how frigid it is here right now! It's so dry and cold, and the WIND is just bananas. I've been adopting a uniform of skinny pants with boots the past few days (if you couldn't tell). When I left this morning it was only 20 degrees. I'm not wearing skirts or dresses, but I really shouldn't wear jeans (blue denim) until Friday.
Today is a mass grocery shopping/errand running day. The nice thing about the cold weather is that I can run errands after I go to the store. The meat and frozen items will stay plenty frozen in these temps.

I much prefer my skinny pants for how they fit compared to these skinny jeans right now, but I just couldn't wear those three days in a row. These jeans are a bit loose but they fill a need today, so I'll let it slide.
This sweater is one of the first things I bought after I got married. I love JCrew (but you know that) because most things last for a very, very long time. My sweater isn't orange, but it isn't red. It's rorange. And even though it's freeeeezing cold, the color makes me feel a tad bit warmer. :)
Shirt: Gap (Bryan's...and yes he knows), Sweater: JCrew, Jeans: Banana Republic, Boots: Dolce Vita, Watch: Michael Kors

3 comments:

  1. I love, LOVE the neckline of that sweater with the collared shirt, and the little pops of pattern peeking out from the shirt. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good slim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watch really adds panache to this outfit. Hope the weather gets warmer for you soon. It was cold and grey in Seattle; cold as in 50, though, not 20....)-:

    ReplyDelete