Friday, February 11

what i wore: four seasons PLUS fab find!

I'm still experiencing vacation hangover. It's so hard to get back into the swing of things when you take some time off. But I'm getting there!
I spent the day yesterday catching up on laundry. We had our washing machine fixed and now all the sudden I love washing clothes. It's amazing how much of a difference a working machine can make. ;)
I'm getting ready to do another closet purge with Spring just around the corner. I have very few warm weather items, so I want to get a heads start on what needs to go on my shopping list before I venture out to the stores. As much as I love shopping, I'm a little overwhelmed with it this season. I was able to have a perfect, small, working wardrobe for fall/winter and I'm hoping I can replicate for spring/summer. I'll definitely keep you in the loop with what I see and what will make the most bang for my buck.
Skirt: Halogen for Nordstrom, Blouse: BCBG Max Azria, Cardigan: Gap, Belt: Fossil, Boots: Steve Madden "Maryn", Bag: See by Chloe

*News Flash! If you like my skirt, check out this new arrival at Nordstrom!  The green is called Chalet Green, mine was Bronzed Olive. But it looks very similar to me. It also comes in three other colors. If you're brave, try the pink, if you need a basic, the black would be a great investment piece. I've mentioned that this skirt was my best purchase of 2010, so if you need one, definitely check it out before they disappear!

2 comments:

  1. This belt really ties in the entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete