Tuesday, February 15

the cat's meow

Don't look now, but I *think* I'm wearing red shoes. If you can't tell by now, I'm a neutral girl at heart. I love taupe and nude toned shoes, but I thought I'd step it up a little for Valentine's Day and add a dash of red to make things interesting.
I've avoided shopping for a few months, but when this blouse was brought to my attention, I had to check it out. Unfortunately, I also love the skirt and dress in the same print. What's a girl to do?! I love animal print, but I'm picky about the prints and colors. This one is so perfect. But I promise to keep it to one item. Maybe two. The dress is stunning on. Don't ask me how I know that. O:)


Blouse: Ann Taylor, Skirt: Nanette Lepore (great alternative), Cardigan: Target (belted version), Shoes: Me Too (similar)

2 comments:

  1. I have those same shoes in a faux alligator print. Love them! And love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Those shoes are amazing and I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete