Wednesday, February 2

what i wore: brr!

Welp, yet another post brought to you by the warm indoors! It is 19 degrees here in Austin, which isn't as cold as some of you are experiencing, but we just aren't used to this! Add in the wind factor, and it feels much more chilly than that even. I was secretly hoping for an ice day, but unfortunately there was not enough moisture in the air for that, so I had to leave this
and get dressed and ready for work. Boo. All of my girls, with the exception of one, are cuddly. And yes, we let them sleep with us at night. This morning after we got up, these two stayed in bed. Mama and Baby are rarely apart. ;)
I get asked fairly frequently how long it takes me to get ready in the mornings. I can get ready start to finish in 30 minutes if I have to. I've mentioned before how I pick out my clothes the night before. I've gotten my hair down to a science, and I have several makeup "looks" I keep in rotation. My "every day" makeup is kept in one makeup bag, and the rest of my makeup is kept in my storage case.
Lately I've been keeping a very simple eye and pairing that with my matte orange red lip.

Products: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow (my shade is discontinued), MAC Cork eyeshadow, Sephora Aspen Summit eyeshadow, MAC Superslick liquid liner, MAC Duck eyeliner pencil (discontinued), Stila Major Lash Mascara, and Sephora Atomic Volume mascara. Ironically, I use the Stila mascara for length and the Sephora for thickness.
So here's to hoping I don't freeze today! Thankfully I found this amazingly warm puffer on clearance last spring. Sure don't regret that purchase now!
Sweater, infinity scarf, Really Skinny pants: Gap, Boots: Dolce Vita, Coat: BCBG Max Azria, Watch: gifted

5 comments:

  1. You're so cute in that big jacket!

    I love the cozy, comfy sweater and scarf. The all neutrals look is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look pretty. Please do tell us about your hair. How do you do it so flawless?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sky and Melissa!
    Sky, first of all, a great haircut is a must. I have a fab stylist who will be guest posting very soon.
    I will go over my hairstyling step by step soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the kitties! and the coat is fabulous! i have yet to find a puffer that I like, but that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sweater twins. I wore that same sweater (same color) today. =)

    ReplyDelete