Monday, February 14

the best policy

I know it's yawn-worthy to talk about the weather but the WEATHER couldn't be more beautiful right now! It's warmed up to the mid 60's and today is even supposed to hit 70. Time to dust off my sunnies!
Most weekends I don't take outfit photos because I rarely dress up. In fact, if we don't go out, I stay in my loungewear all weekend. (With the exception of gym clothes.)
But I thought I'd share just a snippet of my casual wear with you. Nothing fancy!
This past weekend we ran a lot of errands. More Ikea, as well as factory outlets and Academy. I'm on the hunt for some knee high socks to wear to the gym. My shins are scratched and bruised and enough is enough. I didn't find any, so I'll probably have to order some online.
Anything you're looking for in stores and can't find?
Sweater: Gap, Tank: Old Navy, Jeans: Express, Boots: Dolce Vita, Sunnies: YSL

1 comment:

  1. Your casual wear is easily my everyday work wear, sweater, skinnies, boots, easy and chic!

    ReplyDelete