Thursday, January 6

what i wore: wednesday

It really should be illegal to wear a blanket to work. Well, of course it isn't a blanket, but it sure feels like one! I never considered myself a sweater jacket person, but that was before I put one on. They are incredibly versatile, and make the best "completer piece". Or, that third item to make an outfit look complete.

It is no secret that I love Nordstrom. Everything I'm wearing is from the Anniversary Sale. While I live in an area that requires more spring and summer clothes, I personally love dressing for fall and winter. I save up during the year and make the Anniversary Sale my big shopping day (or days, eek!) of the year. Six months and counting! Shopping this way is very intentional and purposeful. I don't buy EVERYTHING for the coming seasons, but I do pick out a few pieces that will be the foundation of my closet. And look, they're all still going strong!
I'd been wanting a gold watch for some time, and Bryan was so sweet to get it for my birthday!
Blouse: BCBG Max Azria, Skirt: Halogen, Sweater: Autumn Cashmere, Watch: Michael Kors, Boots: Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love the sweater. I never would have thought to pair it with a skirt, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:15 PM

    So cozy and stylish, love how you rock that green skirt, what a wardrobe workhorse! (YLF Lisa)

    ReplyDelete