Wednesday, January 12

what i wore: texas orange

My jacket is not just orange, it's Texas orange. And yes, there is a difference.
When Bryan and I started dating we had to draw the sports fan lines very clearly before the relationship could progress any further. Fortunately, I never became a solid UW fan so the transfer to the Texas fan-dom went relatively smoothly.
I'm still sick today, but I'm feeling like I could be getting better soon. I'm doing my best to take it easy (honestly, it's never hard for me to be lazy). Speaking of, my little black baby kitty Kimberly is yelling at me to go snuggle on the couch with her. Bye!
Blouse: Halogen (Nordstrom), Trousers: Gap (Modern Boot), Jacket: BCBG Max Azria, Necklace: Martin + Osa, Booties: Cole Haan

4 comments:

  1. That jacket is gorgeous! It looks more brown-orange, sort of a cross between camel and cognac on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely orange...but yes, more of a burnt orange than a true orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth8:41 PM

    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Elizabeth, thanks!

    ReplyDelete