Friday, January 7

what i wore: friday - 1+1=done!

One thing you will notice (if you haven't already) is that I'm a minimalist when it comes to what I wear. I like layering and piling on accessories sometimes, but I like to have easy ensembles prepared for the days when I don't have the time or energy to create something unique. This is why it's important to do closet clean outs on occasion so that you know everything fits, flatters, and is ready to wear.
If something needs to be ironed, hemmed, or washed, it doesn't go in the closet. My husband is in IT and Thursday nights we stay up late because that's when he completes any maintenance needed on the network. So Friday mornings are always a lot shorter than I'd like, which is why these quick fix outfits are so nice!

I'm also a minimalist when it comes to what goes into my closet. I don't like weeding through piles and crowded racks trying to find something that will work. I hope to go over more specifics on closet organization and purging in the next few weeks. I promise it will change your life. :)
Tunic sweater: BCBG Max Azria, Jeans: Gap Sexy Boot, Boots: Dolce Vita, Earrings: gift

2 comments:

  1. Joanna10:59 AM

    Love the outfit! I am early awaiting your tips on closet cleaning/purging. I think most of my life i have been quantity over quality, but am so ready to reverse that!

    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to buy stuff. My closet is empty, and my drawers are full of tees (most of which don't even fit any more) . . . I currently have TWO non-tee tops that I like enough to wear. =(

    ReplyDelete