Monday, December 13

too much of a good thing?

I love it when Bryan's home because he takes much better photos than my self-timer-camera-balancing-precariously-on-the-roof-of-my-car does. I couldn't pick a favorite photo, so here are a few instead. :)
We had a whirwind trip to Santa Rosa, California the previous few days and the time difference, emotions, and lack of sleep really caught up with us when we got home. I love having a minimal closet on days like this! It's easy to reach and grab something you know will work. I can't emphasize enough how less really is more.
My Grandfather's service was beautiful, and his graveside was touching. He had full military honors and I couldn't have been more proud of him.
I realize slim trousers are currently 'in', but I still love me some wide legs. I'm hearing rumors that they will be all the rage come spring.
Trousers: Halogen (Nordstrom), Sweater: Halogen (Nordstrom), Coat: JCrew (buttons changed by yours truly), Scarf: Martin + Osa, Shoes: Michael Kors
You will probably see more cameos of my fur babies these days. Losing Jasper boy has really caused me to be more thankful for the babes I have left and I'm working to treasure the moments with them even more.
This is Abigayle. She is our only babe who would rather be outside, so once in awhile I take her out to enjoy some fresh air and get a close up view of the birds.

3 comments:

  1. So glad someone else is still loving the wider-legged pants! Seriously, come impart some of your fashion wisdom to me? Maybe after the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absotivelylutely. O:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely. I too adore some wide-legged pants.

    ReplyDelete