Wednesday, December 29

I hope everybody had a good Christmas! I was able to spend it with my family in the Seattle area. It went by so fast, but we enjoyed every moment of every day. I'll do a more detailed post soon.
Almost nothing is clean or put away from our trip, so I had to rely on some staples for my first day back to work.
I realized that my outerwear collection is very minimal. I don't need a lot of coats here, but I would like to replace this trench someday. It hasn't held up very well...of course I have had it for about 5 years. Normally when I take photos with outerwear I also include photos of my outfit sans topper, but I admit I wore my trench all day long. It was rainy and overcast, and I just felt like I needed a coat hug all day.
Boots: Dolce Vita for M+O, Trench: Express, Top: Forever 21, Necklace: Gifted, Skirt: INC for Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment