Thursday, December 2

News flash... I don't have a great photo editor. ;) I love my outfit, but you can see I did the big no no and put on deoderant BEFORE I put my freshly dry cleaned black dress on. Oh well. I'm human. :)
This jacket was part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I didn't see it when I went to my presale. I bought puhlenty during that trip and didn't need to seek out the jacket. It's always been on my mind though, so you can imagine my sheer delight when I stumbled across it at Nordstrom Rack for a fraction of the NAS price. I'm not a red girl at all, but I love the almost rocker chicness this jacket has. The tweed is very classic but the zipper makes it more me. And we know how much I love contrasts like this. :) The dress is one of my best purchases to date. It is a wardrobe workhorse and then some. I can't stress enough how important a perfect LBD is. Heck, I have three!
Dress: JCrew, Jacket: Hinge (Nordstrom), Boots: Dolce Vita, Watch: Bulova (gifted)

2 comments:

  1. What a deal in finding that Hinge jacket! I figured it was long gone. :)

    Hee, that deodorant smear could have been worse; it could have been white. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawdiva11:07 AM

    Sarah, you look so gorgeous in all of your photos! I recently discovered your blog through YouLookFab. I want to copy all of your styles. :)

    ReplyDelete