Tuesday, December 7

It's my Friday. Sort of. I'm taking a few days to remember my Grandpa with my family so this will be my last post for the week. My closet is a disaster so I grabbed what was on the dresser, floor, and top shelf in the closet. See? I'm not perfect either.
I had a few errands to run after work today, so it was more about comfort and practicality than anything. Although that's never an excuse to not put in any effort, right?


Jeans: Gap Sexy Bootcut, Sweater: Martin + Osa, Cami: Old Navy, Scarf: Martin + Osa, Watch: gifted, Shoes: Frye Adrienne Oxfords
I am still very bitter that Martin + Osa closed. This is one of my favorite sweaters. It's so soft and fine, and the color is spot on. The scarf is one of the two printed scarves I own. Prints are hard for me to commit to, if you can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment