Saturday, November 6

Friday, 11/5


Friday was particularly long for us. I had hardly slept much the night before, and had my regular work schedule, shopping date with friends, and a concert that night to dress for. It's hard to accommodate three different "events" with one outfit. My solution is ALWAYS layers. It's cooler now, so I wanted to do boots with skinny jeans, so I just added a more dressy top and cropped cardigan to complete the look. I was comfortable during the entire day.
As much as I love neutral minimalistic style, even I understand that pops of color are sometimes necessary. I chose to do that with my new favorite nail polish shade, Sephora by OPI "Lost Without My GPS". I won't even explain how appropriate that name is for me. :)











Jeans: Express, Top: Nordstrom, Cardigan: JCrew, Boots: Steve Madden "Maryn", Necklace: Martin + Osa (RIP), Coat: BCBG

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment