Friday, November 5

wear it all

I've posted before how I'm trying to wear everything I have before I give it a permanent home in my closet. I've been busier than usual lately and have failed to plan my outfits the night before, thus wearing a lot of the same things or trying new combos that I don't feel especially in love with.
For example. I love this sweater. The color is very ME. It is short, though, so in order to wear it with pants I have to layer a cami.
I was planning on wearing trouser jeans but I forgot that I had consigned mine because they are too big. I would have worn my black trousers, but they're a bit too small! So I grabbed these mushroom colored denim trousers, and while the idea works, it just didn't inspire me. :( But now I know, right? I'm also horrible about getting things altered. These pants are too long for my booties.
Sweater: JCrew, Cami: Old Navy, Trouser jeans: Cynthia Steffe (Piperlime), Booties: Frye, Bracelet: Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment