Monday, November 8

Sunday, 11/7

My favorite pieces in my wardrobe are those items I can dress up or down. Super versatile. I wear business casual to business dressy six days a week. Five to work, one to church. So that leaves evenings and Saturdays to dress more casually. Not really worth supporting a whole other wardrobe for a little more than one day a week. Which is why I love this sweater. It's one of the only things I've duplicated in another color. It's great with jeans, or great with a pencil skirt or dressy trousers for work or church. Purple is also my favorite color, so I'm always happy when I wear it.
Skirt: INC for Macys, Sweater: Halogen (Nordstrom), Boots: Halogen (Nordstrom), Necklace: Martin + Osa, Cami: Old Navy

Martin + Osa closed earlier this year, and I'm heart broken. Their clothing was hit or miss for me (but the hits were always big hits) but their jewelry line was out of this world fabulous. When they announced they were closing their doors, I stocked up on a few fun, funky pieces that I still love wearing. I also got Bryan a lot of sweaters and graphic tees. It's rare for us to find a store that works so well for both of our tastes, styles, and lifestyle.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! The color and cut are awesome on you, and I am digging those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the one-day-casual thing. I have one pair of jeans for Saturdays, and all my tops and sweaters are worn with it. There's no point in buying anything that *only* be worn casual for me, either!

    I miss Martin + Osa too. And still my beloved and never-forgotten Forth & Towne! They had great bags and great jewelry.

    ReplyDelete