Tuesday, November 2

chasing rays

I think we're finally getting our fall here in Austin because it's getting trickier to get my morning photos! Today was overcast right up until I took the photos and then all the sudden the sun broke through. Now of course it's raining, but I'm not complaining. O:)

After work I had several errands to run. A lot of people dress from their top down, or by picking their bottoms or dress first. I dress from the shoes up. If I have errands to run, I need to wear one of my "comfier" dress shoes. Layering on top still works well in our current temps because I can wear both layers to the office, and then remove one if it gets too warm running around town in the afternoon.
Blouse: Halogen (Nordstrom), Skirt: Target, Shoes: DKNYC, Cardigan: JCrew, Bracelet: Target

1 comment:

  1. You are just in the zone lately! Another killer outfit; I really like the colors you've been wearing. They're wonderfully muted but still so alive and flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete