Wednesday, November 3

admission

For the most part, I take photos at home in my front yard. I get the occasional stare from a neighbor, but nothing too bad. The fall weather (and my wimpy camera) is challenging my ability to take good photos outdoors so I'm having to be creative. My office complex is old and kind of shabby, but I love the greenery and most of all the brick work. I've always wanted to take photos there, but stares from neighbors are one thing - strangers and co workers? Eesh. Today though, I didn't have a choice. It was raining too much at the house and it was still fairly dark. I decided to muster up some courage and take a few shots at the office. I only got one stare! Yay! Skirt: Halogen, Top: Halogen, Boots: Steve Madden "Maryn", Jacket: BCBG



My make up routine has altered slightly lately and I want to take a moment to share what I'm doing differently. I've switched back to a lighter color foundation, am opting for a more mauve colored blush (vs. a corally pink), am only using bronzer to contour, and have kept my eyeshadow to a bare minimum. Today I lined the lid with a black liner, and smudged over it with MAC's "Smut" shadow. I applied MAC's pigment in "Pink Opal" as a highlight shade. Lips are a nude/mauvey pink gloss. It's a simple look for the office, and it keeps my morning routine short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment