Monday, November 22

11/20

On Saturday, we went to our gym in the morning for an Olympic Lifting workshop. I loved it. I wanted to stay all day and learn more! I felt totally comfortable and in my element.
It's funny to me that in the very same day I can put on something like this for a night out with my husband and friends and be just as comfortable and feel just as much "me" as earlier in the day.
Blouse: Nanette Lepore (one of my ohmygosh bargain-of-the-lifetime finds), Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Nine West, Pearls: Claires, Clutch: Express
To contrast the super feminine, romantic outfit, I decided to try a more modern makeup look. I've been searching for a matte orangey red lipstick for a few months now, and found this one and fell instantly in love. I've decided I love matte lipstick. It's so velvety!
Eyes: MAC Orb (nude), MAC Rule (orange), Stila (Black), Stila liner in Black, Sephora mascara, Cheeks: Cargo bronzer in Medium, NARS blush in Deep Throat, the Balm highlight in Mary-Loumanizer, Lips: Nars matte lipstick in Heat Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment