Tuesday, October 12

what is "put together"?

I got the "you looks so put together" compliment today. I always love compliments. It really makes me feel fab. I don't get "put together" very often, but for some reason that's one of my favorites. "Put together" evokes the idea that I kind of know what I'm doing, and that always puts a sparkle on my day. Put togethr to me means that I'm maintaining my own style while observing fit, flatter, and fabric choices. This outfit is a favorite because there is something about the color of this top that brings out my skin, eye, and hair colors nicely.
Top: LOFT, Skirt: Target, Shoes: DKNYC (Endless), Watch: gifted, Bag: See by Chloe
Eyeshadow: UD NAKED palette, Nail polish: Sally Hansen "Bittersweet"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:36 AM

    This is very interesting Sarah. I always get the
    "put together" comment but I never really singled it out for being special. Your commentary really put it into perspective for me. Thanks!
    This is a great oufit by the way.
    - bella from YLF

    ReplyDelete