Friday, October 8

tuxedo

I fell in love with these pants on site. They are so ME. I love contrasts between feminine and masculine, tailored and relaxed. I will probably take these to the tailor and have them hemmed up a bit more and perhaps take in the side seam a bit at the ankle for a more tapered effect.

Trousers: Gap, Top: Nordstrom (Matty M), Jacket: BCBG, Shoes: Endless (DKNYC), Watch: gift from my parents for my high school graduation








I'm still very new at this whole thing, so bear with me while I mess around with photography and blog layout.







2 comments:

  1. 1. Love the way you are doing more photo layout and captions! Yay for blogging.

    2. Ohhhh, so that's how those pants should look! I tried them for myself but they were terrible. I agree, you might want to get the legs a little tapered; I had the same problem when I got them too. It loses the combo of feminine/masculine at the bottom without the taper.

    3. Pairing them with your tuxedo jacket is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't seem to be a newbie in blogging. You just captured my taste when it comes to posting something:)

    ReplyDelete