Monday, October 18

gold status

Saturday night I went to Gold Class Cinemas with my husband and friend (and hairstylist!) to see Red. It was funny and so nice just to relax for a little bit.
I will take advantage of ANY opportunity to dress up, and since Gold Class has a slightly nicer dress code, I took the liberty and ran with it.

Dress: Leifsdottir (eBay), Shoes: Nine West (Rochas), Ring, Harolds
Eyeshadow: UD Naked palette, Lips: MAC Blankety, Blush: Nars Cactus Flower
My hair was done on Thursday, and I try to wait to wash it for about three days after. So I sprayed in some dry shampoo and massaged it into the roots, put a few curls in using both a 1.25" and a .75" iron. I finished off with some holding spray and some shine infusion.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    wow!~ that dress is sensational on you. came upon your site via YLF's forum. Great site, great community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG, Sarah. That dress is stunning on you. STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete