Friday, October 8

freshly fall

As promised, I'm not wearing brown or black (bags and shoes don't count) today. This outfit screams fall, but it's still relatively cool enough that I can get away with wearing it in 80-90 degrees.
After work I ran some errands including stopping by the Gap to check out their fabulous fall collection. I ended up with a crisp white button down and some fabulous skinny pants. I will go back next Wednesday to use my coupon on something else yummy. They are currently running a 'turn in your current pair of jeans for a 30% off coupon for a new pair' special. Take advantage! For their price point, Gap denim is really superb. I'm a fan of the skinnies, long and lean, curvy, and boyfriend styles.






Skirt: Nordstrom (Halogen), Blouse: ATL, Cardigan: Target, Necklace: JCrew, Bag: Nordstrom (See by Chloe), Shoes: Nordstrom (Michael Kors)

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love that top with the olive skirt. The color combo is just so fresh!

    ReplyDelete