Tuesday, October 12

chic 'n easy

There is just something about a classic blazer, isn't there?! I love this combination because I can feel chic at the office, but not too fussy for running errands. I typically run to the grocery store on Mondays, so this combo is super easy. I work in a business casual environment so dark, uniform denim is not inappropriate.
       
These shoes have a funny story. I was leaving Dillards one day with my husband, and a sales associate stopped me and asked me if I liked Coach. Sure I do, I mean, of course it depends on the item itself, right? So she took me to the shoe department and showed me two full racks of Coach shoes for $19.99. I've had these metallic wedges for four years now, and it continually amazes me how versatile they are. They can be worn from spring through fall here, and the colors make them go with nearly everything. Hear, hear for metallic shoes!
Top: Gap, Jacket: swapped (Express), Jeans: Cookie Johnson Grace bootcut, Bag: SbC, Aviators: Michael Kors (the Rack), Shoes: Coach, Watch: Fossil

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. I love the small one of you windblown with the aviators; great energy and style!

    Those wedges are fabulous; I'm not usually fond of Coach shoes, but I am changing my mind with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristin! I'm not a huge Coach *logo* fan, and certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for Coach period, but a great shoe is a great shoe. ;)

    ReplyDelete