Wednesday, September 22

is it fall yet?

Despite my odd aversion to anything printed, I gravitated towards this blouse when I first saw it online, so I was very happy to be able to try it in the store not to long afterwards.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft, Shorts: Target, Shoes: DKNYC, Watch: gifted, Necklace: M+O




I love neutrals. Color is so...commited. ;)
Gradually I am moving over to team straight/skinny even for dress pants. I still love a wide leg trouser or denim, but there is something sophisticated about the sleek lines of skinny pants. I have my eye out for a skinny ponte pant as we speak.
Jeans: BR skinnies, Top: Ann Taylor Loft, Necklace: Target, Shoes: Me Too









I love whatever this color is! I'm an Ann Taylor Loft newbie and I have to say for the price point, I'm very impressed. This blouse has a banded hem, but as usual I prefer tucking my tops.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Target
Shoes: DKNYC
Bracelet: Target








This blouse has been giving me trouble. For starters, the sleeves never stay rolled. Also, the hem elastic is a nightmare. It rolled around so much after one wear that the blouse was almost unrecognizable. I grabbed my handy dandy sewing kit, cut her open, and fixed and sewed down parts of the elastic and now she's a favorite!
Blouse: INC
Shorts: Target
Bag: Aldo
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment