Monday, August 16

summer workwear part I

Summer work-appropriate outfits are so hard for me to get. I think I'm missing that "third piece" or "topper" that makes outfits so unique.
So here is about 75% of my summer work wear, so let me know what you think and if I can do anything to spunk it up a bit.


Top: Gap
Denim bermudas: Merona for Target
Wedge pumps: swapped

I tried a waist belt, and maybe it's just me, but I feel like it accentuates my mid section instead of defining a waist. Is the belt too thick? Placed too low?

Knit dresses are so challenging because MOST of the time they are too short and the neckline is too low. Is this dress appropriate or no?

Dress: BCBG
Shoes: Clarks

Blouse: Martin + Osa
Skirt: Merona for Target
Shoes: Aerosoles
Watch: gifted

Top: Halogen
Bermudas: BR
Shoes: Kenneth Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment