Thursday, January 7

happy fourth

Bryan and I celebrated our FOURTH wedding anniversary on the 6th.
You may remember this dress from when I first purchased it at Buffalo Exchange. Many YLFers gave me input on how to wear it and here is what I came up with:


Dress: DVF via Buffalo Exchange, Leather jacket: Zara, Fishnets: F21, Shoes: Franco Sarto, Necklace:WHBM
-I've been sick for two weeks now and was hoping I'd be well enough to go clutch and necklace shopping, but I ended up having to work with what I had, along with a little help from Zappos. ;)

Bryan surprised me with lovely roses that remind us of our wedding roses.


I love him. :)


On him: CK black jeans, Kenneth Cole boots, Ben Sherman shirt, Express blazer

Close up of my makeup:

Eyeshadow: MAC shroom, satin taupe, and black tied
Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
Mascara: MAC Zoom Lash
Blush: Smashbox Illuminizing Powder in Tint
Bronzer: Cargo in Medium
Lips: Liner-MAC Subculture, Lipstick-Blankety, Gloss: Oyster Girl

Bryan took me to our favorite restaurant here in Austin, FINO. We dined on Greek Salad, Fried Goat Cheese with honey and pickled beets, fried olives, pitas with pomegranate, red pepper, and walnut spread, and a dessert of bittersweet chocolate cake with espresso sauce and vanilla creme. YUMmy. :)
I'll save the mushy gushy except to say that I'm the luckiest woman alive. I love my husband and I've never been happier. <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet! Congrats and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete