Sunday, January 11

new purchases

Vest from Saks
I think it looks better buttoned, but I need to add a little snap to keep it fitting correctly


Pants (which need to be hemmed), blouse, and jacket from BCBG Max Azria


Prarie NY dress. I love the fit, and want to wear an opaque tight with it. We're thinking navy, but I wanted some opinions before I bought them.


Belt from Harolds

Skirt from Harolds. I want to dress this down for work.

Another skirt from Harolds. We're thinking this would be good with an oxford or camp shirt.

Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse. a) belted and b) not belted.

Nanette Lepore blouse with and without the jacket (I still have not replaced the buttons on the jacket yet because I haven't found the perfect ones). We also thought the blouse would look nice tucked into a skirt. I do need to purchase better under things for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment